A great recipe for lovers of spicy cuisine. The dish can be served as snacks and as a separate second.
Cuisine: Korean cuisine
- beef 400 g
- fresh cucumbers 2 PCs.
- Bulgarian pepper red 1 piece
- onion 1 clove
- garlic 2 cloves
- hot red pepper 1 tsp.
for the sauce:
- vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp
- soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- vinegar 6% 2 tbsp.
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- salt 1 tsp.
- sugar ½ tsp.
- To cut the long ends of cucumbers, cut the length into 4 pieces, then each into 4 slices, place them in a bowl, prisolit and leave to stand for a third hour, let there be juice.
- To get to the end is not thawed meat, cut into strips thinner, onion – half rings.
- Pour from the bowl of cucumber juice, slightly wring out, add a slide, hot red pepper, ground coriander, add sugar, squeeze the garlic.
- On high heat, heat a pan with oil, add meat, and fry while stirring for about a minute until dry brown crust.
- Add the onion, stir, season with soy sauce, fry for a couple of minutes, very good mix, and pour the hot cucumber mixture let stand.
- Slice bell pepper into strips, put the meat and pour the vinegar. After 5 minutes stir.
- Serve vegetables with beef in Korean can be either hot or completely cooled.