Red Beans — 1 cup
Potatoes — 2-3 pieces
Salt — 2 tsp
Shambhala milled (fenugreek) — 1/4 teaspoon
Garam — 1/2 teaspoon (mixture of Indian spices)
Powdered asafetida — 1/3 teaspoon
Coriander powder — 1/3 teaspoon
Ground black pepper — 1/4 teaspoon
Wheat flour sifted — 3-4 Art. spoons
Heating oil (Ki) — to taste (you can use regular vegetable oil and butter)
Oil Ki — 1 tbsp. spoon (for frying. It is possible to use conventional vegetable oil and butter)
Tomato paste — 1 tbsp. spoon
Sugar — 3 tbsp. spoons
Salt — 1 tsp (Sauce)
Coriander powder — to taste (for sauce)
Powdered asafoetida — to taste (for sauce)
Turmeric — to taste (for sauce)
Curry — to taste (for sauce)
For this we need to take 1 cup of beans and soak it overnight in cold water. Remember that the approximate time to soak beans — 12 hours.
The next day, dump the beans in a colander, incubated for 5 — 7 minutes to glass excess fluid, we shift into a deep nonstick saucepan and fill with purified water so that it was above the level of legumes by 10 — 12 centimeters.
Now we take the potatoes, well washed in cold water, place it in a clean nonstick pan, just fill with water tubers (up 5 — 7 cm), and proceed to the next step. Turn on 2 burners over medium heat and put each on a pan — with potatoes and beans. Cooking time these products are different. Potatoes are first cooked, after about 20 — 25 minutes. When the potatoes are soft and the prongs of the fork will go into them without pressure, shift the potatoes into a deep dish and allowed to cool to room temperature.
With the beans is not the case, she is preparing for a long time, depending on the variety, but generally it takes from one to two hours. After it is cooked, dump the beans in a colander with fine mesh, leave it for 5 — 7 minutes to drained the remnants of the broth, we shift into a deep bowl and cool to room temperature.
After nekotoryh time otvarennye products are cooled, begin to cook vegetable smesi. With immersion blender grind the beans to a state of mashed potatoes. Then there was the rub on a small grater peeled potatoes boiled potatoes and to patties were not fresh, add to bowl with vegetables milled Shambhala, spice garam masala, ground asafoetida, coriander, black pepper, salt (its number can increase or decrease the ) and proseyannuyu wheat flour — for viscosity. Interfere all until smooth, probuem taste and, if necessary, add more pryanostey.
Teper set over medium heat a frying pan with 2 tablespoons oil toplenogo. While it made warm, recruit tablespoon potato-bean mixture, put it in his hand, round or oval chop, lay it on a plate or dry board the same way other.
After 2 — 3 minutes to omit the oil first batch of meatballs and fry them on both sides until golden, almost dark brown. This process no more than 3 minutes. When the burgers are ready, with the help of kitchen blades put them in a small saucepan, the pan still put oil and put in her next batch Vegetarian products. Do it until the end of the vegetable mixture, then cover with the pot lid to burgers not cooled, and set it aside for a while.
It is impossible to imagine an Indian dish without a hot and spicy sauce. Here we prepare the sauce for our burgers. To do this, we will take a saucepan and heat resistant small volem him a couple of tablespoons of oil . Some minutes later, when it warmed up, put back ground coriander, asafetida, turmeric and a little curry. Fry spices for one minute, stirring kitchen spatula. During this time they dismissed their pleasant aroma, but DO NOT have time to give it in full. Then add to the skillet water, tomato paste, salt and sugar. All mix thoroughly, bring to boil, boil a couple of minutes and turn off the stove — the sauce is ready!
Our burgers are ready, they need to bring to the table hot with tomato chutney.
- 70Rice with vegetables Ingredients: 300 g long-grain rice 750 g of hot water or vegetable broth 100 g of green beans (fresh or frozen) 60 g seedless raisins 2-3 tomatoes 2 sweet peppers 1 onion ½ eggplant 2 tbsp. l. olive oil ½ h. L. salt Preparation: Heat oven to…
- 69Corsican Risotto with monkfish Ingredients: Arborio rice 80 g 150g monkfish fillets Onions 40 g Mushrooms 40 g Garlic 1 clove Parmesan cheese 20 g Mascarpone cheese 15 g Butter 30 g Olive oil 30 ml Chardonnay 40 ml Cream 35% -s' 30 g Vegetable broth 150 ml Rosemary 2…
- 64Bavette with sword–fish, olives and fennel Ingredients: Bavette pasta 200g Swordfish 160g Cherry tomatoes 6 pieces Pitted black olives 50 g ½ onion head Dry white wine 25 ml Olive oil 3.5 tablespoons Parsley 10 g Fennel leaves 2 pieces 3 pieces of white bread Salt big 14 g Salt…
- 56Pasta with beans and tomatoes Ingredients: 450 g tomatoes 250g small pasta (shells) 500g canned white beans 750 ml chicken broth 50 ml of cream (15-20% fat) 50 g parmesan cheese 3-4 sprigs of thyme 2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp. l. olive oil 1 small bunch of parsley salt, ground…
- 55Liver cake with carrots and onions Ingredients: Beef liver 1 kg 3 pieces of chicken egg Wheat flour 350g 500ml milk Luke 2 pieces Carrots 2 pieces Salt to taste Mayonnaise 1 Bank Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Liver scroll through a meat grinder (in food processor) to…