Squash 1 piece
Eggplant 1 piece
Tomatoes 5 pieces
½ teaspoon salt
½ onion head
Herbs to taste
Curry to taste
1. If necessary, clean the zucchini and eggplant from the skin (not required if the skin is thin). Cut into cubes, but not too finely, as they are in the process of Uvarov. Put the chopped eggplant and zucchini in a different pan — add water so that water only covered the vegetables. Season with salt. Cook over low heat. Zucchini — 25 minutes Eggplant — 20 (if necessary, add water).
2. pour boiling water over the tomatoes. Skinned. Finely chop. Finely chop the onion. Put the tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Add half a teaspoon of salt and cook for about 15-20 minutes. Put the mixture into a blender and beat well, to get the tomato paste.
3. When the eggplant and zucchini will be ready, drain the water and leave the vegetables for 5 minutes «dry.»
4. Next, pour the vegetables tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes you can add all your favorite spices or herbs.
5. Wait until the cool down, and you can eat.