Onions 300 g
Parsley to taste
Potatoes 3 pieces
Olive oil 100ml
Meat broth 2 tablespoons
Butter 20 g
Wheat flour to taste
Veal liver 150g
1. Remove the liver from the film by making a small incision. Frozen liver should be good to unfreeze — then the film comes off much easier. A very sharp knife cut into thin slices of liver, at a thickness of about half a centimeter or less. Thin these pieces must be to reduce the cooking time: the longer the liver is fried, the harder it becomes.
2. White onions cut into half rings, virtually the same thickness as the pieces of calf liver — by half a centimeter or less. Cut into the liver and onions, to postpone both the side and immediately cook a side dish, as the subsequent frying process takes a matter of minutes.
3. Three pre-cooked potatoes (mashed potatoes for better use razvaristy) crushed using a blender, sieve or mill to puree. Add the potatoes and pour the hot butter milk. While stirring, bring to a uniform consistency.
4. Pour the onion on a heated frying pan with olive oil. Stir lightly tossing it into the pan, or interfere with the usual spatula. If necessary, pour a little olive oil and continue to stir to evenly roasted onions and does not stick. Onions should be golden brown.
5. Once the onions become the desired color, add a ladle in the pan of water that he was a little put out. The lid does not cover. When the water evaporates, move the whole onions to one side of the frying pan and pour a little olive oil.
6. On the vacated space to put the pieces of liver, roll on both sides in flour, distributing them throughout the frying surface. A minute later to turn and fry for another minute on the other side. Add a ladle of water and two tablespoons of broth. Mix liver and onions, remove the pan from the heat.
7. Mashed potatoes on a plate, occupying almost the entire area, and trying to give the potato mass circular, leveling her up. Then simply remove the potatoes from the middle. It turns out that something like a ring with a blank place for liver inside.
8. In the middle of potato rings put the liver with onions, pour sauce broth or demiglyasa remaining in the pan and decorate the finished dish a couple of sprigs of parsley. Another classic garnish for liver — polenta, corn porridge, which the Venetians baked in the oven and then cut into portions.