Zucchini, Potato Stew
Squash 1 piece
Onion 1 piece
Tomatoes 3 pieces
Carrot 1 piece
Green pepper 1 piece
Potatoes 4 pieces
Garlic cloves 2
10 g Salt
Ground black pepper 5 g
Vegetable oil 50 g
1. The shredded onions and grated on a coarse grater carrots fry in a deep frying pan with vegetable oil.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces and fry with onions and carrots.
3. From the pepper seeds removed, cut into strips and add to the vegetables.
4. Squash peeled, seeded, cut into cubes and add to the pan with the remaining vegetables.
5. Sauté all together for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Cut tomatoes into slices and add to the stew. Add salt, pepper, garlic passed through the press.
7. All Stir, reduce heat, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. When all the vegetables are ready, turn off the heat and let it brew stew under the lid.