Chocolate (bitter, not less than 70%) — 200 g
Butter — 150 g
Cacao — 1 tbsp. l.
Sugar — 200 g
Eggs — 4 pcs.
Flour — 100 g
Walnuts — 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar for decoration
1. The oven heats up to 180 degrees.
2. On a water bath set to drown the chocolate and butter.
3. Walnuts ground with a blender.
4. Meanwhile, oil and chocolate has already started to drown. Without removing from the water bath, stir until complete dissolution of both components.
5. Remove from the heat and cool for a little bit.
6. The chocolate-oil mixture sift cocoa.
7. Add the usual and vanilla sugar and beat with a mixer.
8. One introduce eggs, each time a little beating.
9. Sift the flour, stir and add the walnuts. Last time are passed mixer.
10. The form of grease with butter and blanketed with baking paper, which is also the lubricating oil. If you have a silicone mold, lubricate and obscure optional. Pour the dough in our form.
11. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes depending on the oven characteristics. I advise on the 20th minute to check the brownies. If you have a good crust — ready.
12. Serve and garnish with powdered sugar or cocoa, melted chocolate or berries.