Foil will not allow the fish fillets to dry out and will retain all the flavors of the garlic-lemon marinade.
Kitchen: Home kitchen
- salmon fillet 800 g
- dry white wine ½ Cup
- lemon 1 PCs.
- garlic 1 head
- ginger grated 50 g
- vinegar 1 tbsp
- sugar to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Fish fillets, wash well and divide into four portions.
- The garlic and lemon peel, grate or chop with a food processor.
- Add vinegar, dry white wine, grated ginger, salt, sugar, and salt. Mass grind until smooth.
- The fish pieces RUB the resulting marinade, refrigerate for two hours.
- Every piece with the addition of the marinade, wrap in foil, bake in the oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.
When serving, decorate the fish with thinly sliced lemon slices, sprigs of dill.